Supportive Eating Disorder Dietitians
In Clinic Sunshine Coast to Brisbane | Telehealth Available Australia Wide
Good Humans. Great Dietitians. Ready to support you!
Disordered eating behaviours can significantly impact individuals and their support networks quality of life. However, with the right support team in place, recovery is possible. Our highly experienced and supportive dietitians provide careful nutrition guidance. We work with you, your support network and other treating professionals to help you normalise your relationship with food and support you to trust your appetite.
If you're currently experiencing an eating disorder or are concerned about eating disorders or body image difficulties, our team is here to help. Our specialist dietitians can support those experiencing binge eating disorder, anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa. We have worked with individuals, their families and supports for many years.
Our trusted team were selected to be a part of the Sunshine Coast Eating Disorders Access trial, a program supported by The Butterfly Foundation and our local Primary Health Network. This trial is designed to improve access to evidence-based, multidisciplinary treatment. Our team strongly advocates for a supportive team network which provides the best chance of recovery.
Our eating disorder dietitians, Caitlin and Alana, are here to support you. We have clinics on the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane and have the resources to help those right across Australia with our telehealth software.
Simply Nutrition Dietitians
Trusted Guidance from Experienced Eating Disorder Dietitians
- Will support you as regularly as you require
- Will explain how eating disorders affect your eating habits and how improving your diet is essential in helping you recover
- Will help you to break food rules and improve your eating habits
- Remind you that recovery is possible for everyone at any stage of an eating disorder
- Help you to view foods as nourishing and important and not something to be avoided
- Will answer your questions and put your mind at ease and ensure you're not rushed through the process
- We will go through your medical history and medications (ask your doctor for a medical summary before seeing us as this will help).
- Ask you to recall the food that you usually eat. We will also ask you about where you eat, how you eat and factors that affect your eating habits.
- We will ask you about what physical activity you participate in
Please note: We strongly recommend to access support from a GP and psychologist throughout your journey
Our Commitment To All Our Clients
We are a team of warm, dedicated and experienced professionals focused on understanding and listening to the needs of all individuals. Our person-centred approach to health care will ensure you receive advice that is specific to your needs, goals and preferences.
How Can You See Our Dietitians
Simply Nutrition Dietitians is a private dietetic practice based on the Sunshine Coast, with clinics extending from Gympie to Brisbane. In addition, our experienced team can support you via telehealth consultations which are available to those that live across Australia. To enquire about our services please reach out to us via phone - 1300 380 694 or submit an email inquiry below.